County Wills is one of the first independent Will Writing companies starting way back in 1989 with the basic formula of a fixed fee and a home visit being successful from the very beginning. Based in the Manchester area we offer services covering all England and Wales.
Personal recommendation is the cornerstone of our business. All our new business now comes from either the friends and relatives of existing clients or from introductions from people in the Financial Services industry. In this way we can keep our overheads to a minimum and pass the savings on to our clients by spending absolutely nothing on advertising!
We have always been totally independent and focused on the core business of of writing Wills. However, we also offer other services:-
- Lasting Power of Attorneys
- Trusts – General Protection Trusts and Lifetime Asset Trusts amongst others
- Partnership agreements
- Probate and Estate Adminstration.
Over the years many other will writers have joined with us:-
- Home Will Services from Scotland & the North
- WillWriting Systems – South East based in Berkshire
- The Will Company based in Kent
- Professional Will services & Willsecure from Somerset
- Capital Wills from Croydon
- Crown Wills in Berkshire
- Lifetime Estate Planning based around the Midlands
- The National Will Company from around London & the South Midlands
- Solent Wills based near Southampton
- Exchequer Wills based in Warrington
- Jamieson Reed (Wills & Trusts) based in the North of England but with clients spread around the country
- North East Wills based in the North East
- Legacy Wise
- The Sinclair Partnership
We have a team of Consultants spread around the country who undertake all the home visits and we have over 60,000 clients who all receive an on-going update and information service.
Together with our sister company – County Douglas Law, based in Henley on Thames, we have over 60,000 clients spread all around the country.