We are pleased to confirm that for the past 7 years, we have formed a successful partnership with Kings Court Trust to assist our clients with Probate and Estate Administration.
There are many things to organise when someone dies and it is easy to forget vital steps or become overwhelmed.
This explains all the considerations to think about.
Probate is a legal requirement and can be a complex and onerous task. It is helpful to appoint a professional Executor to carry out the process and to relieve your other Executors of the burden.
Remember, none of the assets can be distributed until Probate is granted and liabilities are settled, so a swift resolution is one less thing for family to worry about at a difficult time.
They were established in 2002 when they set out to find 'a better way' of doing Probate. They are approachable and professional and avoid the 'ticking meter' approach to legal bills believing that customers have the right to know how much a service will cost right at the beginning.
Although based in the Georgian city of Bath, they offer a nationwide service.
Kings Court's unique, fully inclusive fixed fee service means you know from the outset what it will cost.
One of their Probate Consultants will visit you, and the other Executors, in your own home to talk through how they can help you. Once they have established the complexity of the estate, they will then quote you for all the work involved. This includes:
- Contacting all asset holders and creditors
- Producing draft accounts for the estate and paying any inheritance tax from funds available
- Preparing documentation for the Capital Taxes Office and the Probate Office
- Making the application for the Grant of Probate
- Calling in assets and putting them into a designated client account
- Communication with all beneficiaries, including informing them of legacies and bequests
- Producing final accounts and closing the estate
Why not talk to us today? Our Probate Support Team are here to advise and you are under no obligation at all. Please call our Probate Advice Helpline on 0845 190 2170